Description and Uses
Saviro Phenolic Foam Boards are rigid, thermal insulation boards made from phenolic foam (closed cell) sandwiched between two layers of aluminium foil for added thermal and water vapour resistance. Common applications for Saviro Phenolic Foam Boards include
- insulation barrier in roofing and wall cavities
- as an external or internal wall board
- under floor insulation
- sarking board
Phenolic foam properties include:
- Superior fire performance
- Low thermal conductivity (High R value)
- Moisture resistance
- High compressive strength to weight ratio
- Inert - resistant to many chemicals and solvents
- Resistance to bacteria and micro-organism growth
- Eco friendly, CFC and HCFC free
For more technical information see our Product Data Sheet.
Stocks of Saviro Phenolic Foam Boards are carried in Foam Sales' Perth warehouse in 25mm and 40mm thicknesses. Special orders are available by enquiry, or call direct on (08) 93301199.
Dimensions: 2270 x 1200mm
Quantity rates available - please enquire for 100m2+
Shipping: Saviro Phenolic Foam Board can be shipped Australia-wide. - (Eg. approx. $100/m3 to Eastern States Mainland Capital City addresses.