Foam Sales Expansion Joint Foam is a cross linked, closed cell, polyethylene foam that is flexible, compressible, durable, tear-resistant, and moisture resistant.
This industrial foam product has a variety of applications in providing an expansion joint gap in road, bridge and building construction, and wherever expansion joints are required in concrete and construction work. It can be wrapped around pipes and used as a gap filler in any area where concrete expansion, ground or building movement would otherwise cause damage without the gap.
All rolls are 25 metres long and 10mm thick, and are available in widths from 50mm to 300mm. All roll widths are available in plain, or with adhesive back for easy application to walls and slab edges.
Each roll has a 10mm zip-strip that can be removed prior to the gap being filled with flexible sealant. Foam Sales' Expansion Joint Foam Rolls come in multi-packs as shown below. Prices are for multiple rolls (per pack).
Rolls Per Pack:
- 50mm wide = 20 rolls per pack (500m)
- 75mm wide = 15 rolls per pack (375m)
- 100mm wide = 12 rolls per pack (300m)
- 125mm wide = 9 rolls per pack (225m)
- 150mm wide = 8 rolls per pack (200m)
- 200mm wide = 6 rolls per pack (150m)
- 250mm wide = 5 rolls per pack (125m)
- 300mm wide = 4 rolls per pack (100m)
Roll Dimensions: 25m long x 10mm thick x 50-300mm wide.