Foam Sales Expansion Joint Foam is a cross linked, closed cell, flexible polyethylene foam that is, durable, tear-resistant, and moisture resistant. This industrial foam product has a variety of applications in providing an expansion joint in road, bridge and building construction, and wherever expansion joints are required in concrete and other work.
Available in plain, or with adhesive back for easy application. Each roll has a 10mm zip-strip that can be removed prior to completion of works. This item comes in packs as shown below.
- 50mm wide = 20 rolls per pack
- 75mm wide = 15 rolls per pack
- 100mm wide = 12 rolls per pack
- 125mm wide = 9 rolls per pack
- 150mm wide = 8 rolls per pack
- 200mm wide = 6 rolls per pack
- 250mm wide = 5 rolls per pack
- 300mm wide = 4 rolls per pack
Roll Dimensions: 25m long x 10mm thick x 50-300mm wide