There is a fixed $60 Shipping Charge for all Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan deliveries. Please contact us for Shipping costs to Regional Areas. For SA and WA Orders, see our separate Product Page.
Foam Sales Expansion Joint Foam properties include:
- cross linked, closed cell, polyethylene foam
- moisture and tear-resistant
- flexible and compressible with good recovery from compression
- light weight
- resistant to common acids, alkalies, and chemicals
- CFC free
- 10mm zip strip along the edge of the roll
All rolls are 25 metres long and 10mm thick, and are available in widths from 50mm to 300mm. All roll widths are available in plain, or with adhesive back for easy application to walls and slab edges.
Each roll has a 10mm zip-strip edge that can be removed prior to the gap being filled with flexible sealant. Foam Sales' Expansion Joint Foam Rolls are sold in Bundles. Prices are per Bundle, each having multiple roll quantities as shown on the list here below.
Rolls Per Bundle:
- 50mm wide = 20 rolls per pack (500m)
- 75mm wide = 15 rolls per pack (375m)
- 100mm wide = 12 rolls per pack (300m)
- 125mm wide = 9 rolls per pack (225m)
- 150mm wide = 8 rolls per pack (200m)
- 200mm wide = 6 rolls per pack (150m)
- 250mm wide = 5 rolls per pack (125m)
- 300mm wide = 4 rolls per pack (100m)
Roll Dimensions: 25m long x 10mm thick x 50-300mm wide.
For expansion joint foams in other thicknesses in sheet and roll form, stiff-joint foam, and for cut to profile foam, please contact our office directly.