Foam Sales manufactures Custom Pole and Post Padding and Protection for sports grounds, gyms, fitness areas, childcare centres, schools, car parks, and any other space where poles, posts or other structures obstruct or risk damage or safe movement through the area.
Where a one-size-fits all product cannot do the job, our experienced team will custom-make a covered foam padding designed to cushion, protect, and reduce the chance of injury or damage as a result of impact with the post, pole, or other object.
Choose from our ranges of flexible open cell polyurethane foams for indoor use, or closed cell waterproof foams, more often used for outdoor applications. Covers in tear-stop PVC provide hardy, waterproof and fire retardant covering for pole and post padding. The foam and covers can be fitted as a DIY installation, or installed at your site by our professional staff.
Covers are also available in canvas and vinyls, and in all cases, are available in colours of your choice. Velcro closures allow for the protective covers to be removed or adjusted and relocated in the future, as required.
Enquire for a quote from $100 on your custom post or pole protection requirements. The following information will assist us to give you our best professional advice and service with a comprehensive quote.
1. What is the purpose of the padding? Eg., sports posts, children's play area, to create a punching pole for martial arts, protection from chipping paint on car doors, etc.
2. Will the protective padding be situated inside under cover, or outside, so exposed to weather?
3. Is it intended to remove and refit the padding regularly, or is it likely to remain in place around the same pole or post for most of its life?
4. Any other special comments and requirements, including colour of the cover, security eyelets, or other special features. Drawings sometimes assist in explaining special requirements.
5. Is printing required? (at extra cost)
6. If you are able to include photos of the area please do so.
Check our blog post to give an idea of a typical job that may be similar to your own.
See also our range of ready-made pole and post protection, available in size-adjustable composite kits.
Warranty: 2 years of heavy duty use.