- This Product Page applies to EPS Polystyrene Sheets ordered for delivery across Melbourne & Victoria.
- See our Product Pages for deliveries to Sydney / NSW, Brisbane / Qld, Adelaide / SA, Perth / WA, Hobart / Tas, and Darwin / NT.
Minimum Order Value excluding Delivery, is $500.
Apply 20% discount when your polystyrene sheet purchase amounts to $500.00 or more in value. Enter code BULK20 at checkout.
There is a $60 Shipping Charge for all Melbourne metropolitan deliveries. Please contact us for Shipping costs to Victorian Regional Areas. Collection of your Order from our Melbourne Factory can be specially arranged on request for Regional Customers.
- For larger wholesale and industrial polystyrene enquiries contact us directly.
Foam Sales supplies Polystyrene Sheets Australia-wide, directly from our WA Factory, and from Partner Factories in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Hobart. This saves on both Shipping Costs, and Delivery Lead Time to your address.
EPS (expanded polystyrene) is a closed cell, lightweight, rigid cellular plastic material produced in a range of densities, the most popular of which are available for purchase on this Product Page. (Or see Foam Sales' alternative, Saviro XPS Blue Boards
Polystyrene EPS sheets are renowned for the following Features and Benefits:
- excellent thermal and sound insulation properties
- high compressive strength to weight ratios
- dimensional stability across a wide range of temperatures
- available in a wide range of densities and hardnesses
- correctly installed, they are inert and functionally stable over decades
no nutritive value either to plants or animals
- shock absorbing properties, suitable for packaging applications
- due to light weight they can be used for buoyancy
safe for manual handling and in home use
- inert and stable over decades
light weight, with low embedded energy
- no CFC's or HCFC's, so low environmental impact
- contain flame retardant
- can be painted and coated for outdoor, and decorative use
- economical compared to alternative products
- versatile with a myriad of uses and applications
Applications for EPS Sheets include thermal insulation systems for all areas of building construction, (walls, roof and under floor) providing thermal resistance ranging from R1 for each 34-40mm of thickness, depending on sheet density. EPS Polystyrene Foam is also used in sheet form for ceiling panels and decorative surfaces, packaging, display boards, model making and props, and for photographic reflectors.
Because of its ease of cutting into almost any shape and profile, EPS Polystyrene sheet and block is economical and effective for landscaping and planter box fillers, concrete formwork, voids and block outs, pipe insulation, protective packaging, flotation and buoyancy applications, and stage sets and product displays, and signs. EPS Polystyrene is also widely used in the manufacture of boxes and eskis which are produced in box moulding machines.
For sheet sizes and densities other than those shown here, and for cut-to-size polystyrene sheets and blocks delivered Australia-wide please make your enquiry here. See our VVHX38 very hard range of polystyrene sheets.
For DIY cutting, for commercial and industrial foam applications through to hobby and model making, check out our range of Polystyrene Foam Cutters.
For more information see our Manual, and other Product Information contained on our Data Sheets Page.
Shipping. Unless by special arrangement, please allow up to 2 weeks lead time for shipping of Polystyrene Sheet Orders to your address. Shipping lead times and charges to Regional and Remote locations will vary, so please call us to discuss details before placing your Order. Shipping Information